VM Save2Grow is geared towards students currently pursuing primary, secondary or tertiary level education and provides incentives such as scholarships, bursaries, bonus interest and gift certificates to students, teachers and their schools. The VM Save2Grow School Savings Programme is designed to help young Jamaicans develop the habit of saving as a life-long skill.
The programme offers three specially designed savings plans that are geared at encouraging students to save while they pursue their education and also gives them the opportunity to qualify for scholarships, bursaries and grants to further their education. VM Save2Grow accounts are ideal for saving towards covering the cost of tuition, textbooks, uniforms, examination fees etc.
Features & Benefits
- Three specially designed savings growth plans for students
- The Junior Plan (0-11 years)
- The Future Plan (12-17 years)
- Master Plan (18 & over)
- Start with as little as J$200
- Earn attractive interest rates
- Deposit and withdrawal flexibility
- Qualify for a VMBS GSAT Bursary, Junior, Future or Master Plan Head Start Scholarships
- Help your children develop a saving habit
- Safe, secure savings solution that will support your child for a lifetime.
* Product features & benefits may be revised from time to time at the discretion of the Society and may change without prior notice. Rates are subject to change from time to time without notice.
Best Suited for
- Children who want to learn to save or are saving towards a specific goal
- Parents wishing to help their children develop the habit of saving
- Friends or relatives who wish to establish a lifetime savings plan for a child
- Friends or relatives who wish to open the doors for scholarships and bursaries for a child
- Persons who are looking for an easy way to contribute to a child’s financial future