Home Equity Loans
Use the Equity in your Home to:
- Improve and/or Expand your Property
- Take Care of Medical Expenses
- Debt Consolidation
- Life’s Emergencies
Your home is one of your most significant and valuable possessions. The equity you currently hold in your property is an asset that can be used for additional borrowing to achieve other life goals and cover critical expenses. In addition, using a home equity loan to improve your home is an excellent choice as you will benefit from an attractive rate of interest which can be combined with a NHT home improvement loan.
So whether you want to do home repairs, expand your home, further your education or that of a family member, facing high medical expenses or in need of debt consolidation, let a VM Home Equity Loan unlock the value in your home and get you to your goal faster.
Why a VM Home Equity Loan?
- 8.50% per annum, the Best Rate in the Market for loans secured by a Residential Property
- Access up to 90% of the value of your property in a loan
- Flexible Repayment Terms
- Variable Rate Mortgage that allows you to benefit from changes in market rates
- No Pre-payment penalties
- No Processing or Commitment Fees
- 50% Discount on valuations through Victoria Mutual Property Services
What do I need to access a VM Home Equity Loan?
- Be the holder of a VM Share Account
- Have a registered title for a residential or commercial property that is unencumbered
- Be gainfully employed
Possible Available Equity in your Home
|Value of Home/Property||Length of Mortgage||Number of Years Paid to Date||Available Equity|
|$ 5 Million||20 years||5 years||$ 2.8 million|
|$ 5 Million||20 years||10 years||$ 4 million|