Company/Financial Institution Accounts
The following documents should be obtained:
- The original or certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- Either copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association or a copy of the Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing (Certificate obtained from relevant regulatory authority)
- Certificate of Registration (For foreign company intending to do business in Jamaica)
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- The resolution appointing the authorized signers or a certified extract of th minutes of the Board meeting at which the decision was taken to open the account.
- A letter stating the following:
- The mandate of payment
- The names and signatures of the signing officers
- The named signing officers will remain on the records until the Society is duly informed.
- Identification and character references of each signing officer
- Proof of address of each signing officers
- A financial statement of the business
- List of names, address and nationalities of principal owners, directors, beneficiaries and management officers, including evidence of the identity of the natural persons(the individuals that ultimately own or control the corporate entity).
- Group structure (If part of a group)
Once you complete your online application it goes immediately to the appropriate department for you. An experienced VMBS Member’s representative will review your application within 48 hours. Immediately after reviewing your application form for any errors or inconsistencies you will be contacted by VMBS.
Your personal representative will introduce themselves to you and arrange an appointment for you to visit one of our branches for you to complete your application and begin an extraordinary journey with us that will change your life.
Do not forget that you may contact us at anytime, you do not have to wait on us to contact you by simply calling us here.