Victoria Mutual offers many service options for its very special clients. We are proud of our products that cater for an important and cherished group of customers. It is one of the ways we try to let you know, that you are very special to the Victoria Mutual Building Society family.

NHT Contributions Refund

Collect your 2009 NHT Contributions Refund through Victoria Mutual Money Transfer Services.

VM Money Transfer Services has partnered with the National Housing Trust (NHT) to assist members of the public in applying for and collecting their NHT Refunds. Members of the public can apply online for their 2009 NHT Refund, select VM Money Transfer as your authorised Payment Agent and collect same from 15 VMBS branches and the VM Money Transfer Agents Islandwide.

To apply for your NHT Refund, you will need:

  • Valid ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Voter's ID)
  • TRN (Tax Registration Number)
  • NIS Number
  • The names of the companies with which you have worked
  • The years when you worked with those companies

To collect your refund from VMBS or VM Money Transfer agents please take:

  • A valid ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Voter's ID, Work ID)
  • TRN (Tax Registration Number)
  • NIS Number

Click here to apply for your NHT Refund

The Home of Financial Independence